Call 0800 027 3930 or schedule a call-back from one of our UK-based support team...
|Teleworker||Business 20||Business Unlimited|
|Upload (up to)||1Mb||20Mb||1Mb||20Mb||1Mb||20Mb|
|Static IP Address||YES||YES||YES|
|0800 Help Desk||YES||YES||YES|
|UK Customer Support||YES||YES||YES|
All business broadband products are subject to a minimum 24 month agreement. For full Terms and Conditions see below. All plans allow you to re-grade to a different plan, £9.95 re-grade fee applies. The actual speed you receive is subject to line quality and distance from the exchange. We will deliver the best upload and download speeds available which offer a stable service. Additional Gb usage charge is only £1.00 per Gb. All figures exclude VAT.
Broadband Speeds *Your broadband speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps) letting you know how quickly you can transfer data to and from the internet.
The average download speeds for at least 50% of our customers at peak usage time (8pm to 10pm) are: Broadband 11Mbps, Standard Fibre 35Mbps and Superfast Fibre 63Mbps. The average upload speeds are: Broadband 1Mbps, Standard Fibre 9Mbps and Superfast Fibre 17Mbps.
The maximum download speeds for our packages are: Broadband 17Mbps, Standard Fibre 38Mbps and Superfast 76Mbps. The maximum upload speeds are: Broadband 1Mbps, Standard Fibre 9.5Mbps and Superfast Fibre 19Mbps.
Your internet speed can be influenced by many factors including the quality of your telephone line, the distance to your telephone exchange or local cabinet, interference from nearby devices, wiring within your property and the activity on the sites you're visiting.
Our availability checker will use your postcode and phone number (if you provide it) to give you a good estimate of the speeds you can expect to receive.
Minimum Period applies.
*The actual speed you receive is subject to line quality and distance from the exchange.
If you cancel the service within the contract period, you will be charged a cancellation fee (see terms and conditions for further information). You can pay for services by Direct Debit and recurring Debit Card or Credit Card. Prices exclude VAT.
● All home phone option plans are free to join, unless we are installing a new telephone line. Free Set Up for our broadband and fibre to the cabinet contract deals. For our No Contract Broadband and Fibre Deals there is a one off set up fee of £24.95
● All broadband and fibre packages include line rental (no additional line rental charge).
● To transfer your home phone free of charge a BT™ type line is required. Transfer typically takes 14 days.
● Cable home phone customers (Virginmedia) can save even more
see our home phone comparison against Virginmedia for more details
For cable lines we need to install a new home phone line as our lines are based on the BT Wholesale and Openreach infrastructure.
● We are currently running a promotion for new telephone line installations - only £39.95 - it normally costs only £118.00 to install a new home phone and BT™ charge £140.00
● COVID-19 Update - Openreach are focusing on essential installations at present. New line installations are expected to have a 6 to 8 week lead time. This can change daily. Call our UK support staff for more information.
● Our discounted 12 month advance line rental offer (line rental saver) is non refundable and only available on Line rental and call plans (not broadband or fibre packages). When the 12 months expires you will automatically be charged at our standard pay monthly line rental rate.
● Subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, please see our website for full details.
● Direct Debit paying customers only.
● Free calls limited to the first 60 minutes of each call to numbers starting 01, 02 (UK local and national) and 03
● Free calls of up to 60 minutes duration, fair use policy applies - see terms and conditions.
● "no contract" and "non contract" refers to our 28 day rolling agreements where the minimum term is 28 days - no long term contract subject to our terms and conditions
Prices effective 5th July 2021