Call 0800 027 3930 or schedule a call-back from one of our UK-based support team...
|Unlimited Broadband Deal|
|12 Month Contract|
|FREE Wireless Router|
|FREE Set Up Fee|
|up to 17Mb|
|Unlimited Data Usage|
|No Line Rental To Pay|
|£24.95 after 12 Months|
|Line Rental included|
|Standard Call Plan||Option 1, no fee
pay per call, see savings below
free evening & weekend UK Calls
(BT charge £4.00)
free anytime UK Calls
(BT charge £9.50)
|UK Calls||11p (BT charge 13p)|
|UK Mobile Calls||16p
(BT charge 16p)
|Call Set Up Charge||20p
(BT charge 22p)
|International Call Savings||up to
●12 Month Agreement ● UK based broadband support ● UK based customer service
● FREE Set Up ● Totally Unlimited Data Usage ● No Line Rental charges
● FREE Wireless Router ● up to 17Mb ● Based on our low cost network area
Don't want a contract? Then take a look at our No Contract Broadband, only £29.95 per month
Online saving up to 25% on famous brands in shopping, Travel, Days Out, DIY, Toys, Books, Insurance, Accommodation, Computing, Security, Financial Services, Car Rental, Hobbies, Sport, Restaurants, Gifts
We can still provide Broadband and the following prices and terms apply:
●£37.95 per month on 12 month contract
●Boost to Unlimited only £12 extra per month
●Line Rental included
●Free Wireless Router
●One off activation fee of £24.95 ●Choose Option 1, 2 or 3 Call Plans
What does "up to" 17Mb mean to me - most exchanges have ADSL2+ equipment that deliver an "up to" 24Mb service and the speed you get depends on your line distance from the exchange and quality of the line, at least 10% of customers achieve 17Mb. We will not do anything to restrict your speeds.
● All home phone option plans are free to join, unless we are installing a new telephone line. Free Set Up for our broadband and fibre to the cabinet contract deals. For our No Contract Broadband and Fibre Deals there is a one off set up fee of £24.95
● All broadband and fibre packages include line rental (no additional line rental charge).
● To transfer your home phone free of charge a BT™ type line is required. Transfer typically takes 14 days.
● Cable home phone customers (Virginmedia) can save even more
see our home phone comparison against Virginmedia for more details
For cable lines we need to install a new home phone line as our lines are based on the BT Wholesale and Openreach infrastructure.
● We are currently running a promotion for new telephone line installations - it costs only £29.95 to install a new home phone (our normal price is £118.80 and BT™ charge £130.00).
● Our discounted 12 month advance line rental offer (line rental saver) is non refundable and only available on Line rental and call plans (not broadband or fibre packages). When the 12 months expires you will automatically be charged at our standard pay monthly line rental rate.
● Subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, please see our website for full details.
● Direct Debit paying customers only.
● 'Up to' speeds vary and are dependent on how the broadband is delivered to your home. The actual speeds are also affected by where you are, the quality of the telephone line, wireless or hard wiring in your home and the time of day. Up to 38Mb and 76Mb download speeds are available if your line is connected to a local cabinet that has been upgraded to FTTC (Fibre To The Cabinet). Please use our availability checker, this will let you know an estimate of your broadband speed before you order.
● Free calls limited to the first 60 minutes of each call to numbers starting 01, 02 (UK local and national) and 03
● Free calls of up to 60 minutes duration, fair use policy applies - see terms and conditions.
● "no contract" and "non contract" refers to our 28 day rolling agreements where the minimum term is 28 days - no long term contract subject to our terms and conditions
Prices effective 1st February 2018