Call 0800 027 3930 or schedule a call-back from one of our UK-based support team...
|Unlimited Broadband Deal|
|12 Month Contract|
|FREE Wireless Router|
|FREE Set Up Fee|
|Average download speed
|Unlimited Data Usage|
|No Line Rental To Pay|
|£24.95 after 12 Months|
|Line Rental included|
|Standard Call Plan||Option 1, no fee
pay per call, see savings below
free evening & weekend UK Calls
(BT charge £4.00)
free anytime UK Calls
(BT charge £9.50)
|UK Calls||11p (BT charge 13p)|
|UK Mobile Calls||16p
(BT charge 16p)
|Call Set Up Charge||20p
(BT charge 22p)
|International Call Savings||up to
●12 Month Agreement ● UK based broadband support ● UK based customer service
● FREE Set Up ● Totally Unlimited Data Usage ● No Line Rental charges
● FREE Wireless Router ● Average speed 11Mbps* ● Based on our low cost network area
Don't want a contract? Then take a look at our No Contract Broadband, only £29.95 per month
Online saving up to 25% on famous brands in shopping, Travel, Days Out, DIY, Toys, Books, Insurance, Accommodation, Computing, Security, Financial Services, Car Rental, Hobbies, Sport, Restaurants, Gifts
We can still provide Broadband and the following prices and terms apply:
●£37.95 per month on 12 month contract
●Boost to Unlimited only £12 extra per month
●Line Rental included
●Free Wireless Router
●One off activation fee of £24.95 ●Choose Option 1, 2 or 3 Call Plans
Broadband Speeds *Your broadband speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps) letting you know how quickly you can transfer data to and from the internet.
The average download speeds for at least 50% of our customers at peak usage time (8pm to 10pm) are: Broadband 11Mbps, Standard Fibre 35Mbps and Superfast Fibre 63Mbps. The average upload speeds are: Broadband 1Mbps, Standard Fibre 9Mbps and Superfast Fibre 17Mbps.
The maximum download speeds for our packages are: Broadband 24Mbps, Standard Fibre 40Mbps and Superfast 80Mbps. The maximum upload speeds are: Broadband 1Mbps, Standard Fibre 10Mbps and Superfast Fibre 20Mbps.
Your internet speed can be influenced by many factors including the quality of your telephone line, the distance to your telephone exchange or local cabinet, interference from nearby devices, wiring within your property and the activity on the sites you're visiting.
Our availability checker will use your postcode and phone number (if you provide it) to give you a good estimate of the speeds you can expect to receive.
● All home phone option plans are free to join, unless we are installing a new telephone line. Free Set Up for our broadband and fibre to the cabinet contract deals. For our No Contract Broadband and Fibre Deals there is a one off set up fee of £24.95
● All broadband and fibre packages include line rental (no additional line rental charge).
● To transfer your home phone free of charge a BT™ type line is required. Transfer typically takes 14 days.
● Cable home phone customers (Virginmedia) can save even more
see our home phone comparison against Virginmedia for more details
For cable lines we need to install a new home phone line as our lines are based on the BT Wholesale and Openreach infrastructure.
● We are currently running a promotion for new telephone line installations - it costs only £29.95 to install a new home phone (our normal price is £118.80 and BT™ charge £130.00).
● Our discounted 12 month advance line rental offer (line rental saver) is non refundable and only available on Line rental and call plans (not broadband or fibre packages). When the 12 months expires you will automatically be charged at our standard pay monthly line rental rate.
● Subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, please see our website for full details.
● Direct Debit paying customers only.
● Free calls limited to the first 60 minutes of each call to numbers starting 01, 02 (UK local and national) and 03
● Free calls of up to 60 minutes duration, fair use policy applies - see terms and conditions.
● "no contract" and "non contract" refers to our 28 day rolling agreements where the minimum term is 28 days - no long term contract subject to our terms and conditions
Prices effective 1st February 2018