Call 0800 027 3930 or schedule a call-back from one of our UK-based support team...
Direct Save Telecom have some great broadband with no line rental bundles, take a look below to
find out how much you can save!
Online saving up to 25% on famous brands in shopping, Travel, Days Out, DIY, Toys, Books, Insurance, Accommodation, Computing, Security, Financial Services, Car Rental, Hobbies, Sport, Restaurants, Gifts
● All home phone option plans are free to join, unless we are installing a new telephone line. Free Set Up for our broadband and fibre to the cabinet contract deals. For our No Contract Broadband and Fibre Deals there is a one off set up fee of £24.95
● All broadband and fibre packages include line rental (no additional line rental charge).
● To transfer your home phone free of charge a BT™ type line is required. Transfer typically takes 14 days.
● Cable home phone customers (Virginmedia) can save even more
see our home phone comparison against Virginmedia for more details
For cable lines we need to install a new home phone line as our lines are based on the BT Wholesale and Openreach infrastructure.
● We are currently running a promotion for new telephone line installations - only £39.95 - it normally costs only £118.00 to install a new home phone and BT™ charge £140.00
● COVID-19 Update - Openreach are focusing on essential installations at present. New line installations are expected to have a 6 to 8 week lead time. This can change daily. Call our UK support staff for more information.
● Our discounted 12 month advance line rental offer (line rental saver) is non refundable and only available on Line rental and call plans (not broadband or fibre packages). When the 12 months expires you will automatically be charged at our standard pay monthly line rental rate.
● Subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, please see our website for full details.
● Direct Debit paying customers only.
● Free calls limited to the first 60 minutes of each call to numbers starting 01, 02 (UK local and national) and 03
● Free calls of up to 60 minutes duration, fair use policy applies - see terms and conditions.
● "no contract" and "non contract" refers to our 28 day rolling agreements where the minimum term is 28 days - no long term contract subject to our terms and conditions
Prices effective 3rd April 2020