Call 0800 027 3930 or schedule a call-back from one of our UK-based support team...
£22.95 after 12 months
Includes line rental
£27.95 after 12 months
Includes line rental
£29.95 after 12 months
Includes line rental
Broadband Speeds *Your broadband speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps) letting you know how quickly you can transfer data to and from the internet.
The average download speeds for at least 50% of our customers at peak usage time (8pm to 10pm) are: Broadband 11Mbps, Standard Fibre 35Mbps and Superfast Fibre 63Mbps. The average upload speeds are: Broadband 1Mbps, Standard Fibre 9Mbps and Superfast Fibre 17Mbps.
The maximum download speeds for our packages are: Broadband 17Mbps, Standard Fibre 38Mbps and Superfast 76Mbps. The maximum upload speeds are: Broadband 1Mbps, Standard Fibre 9.5Mbps and Superfast Fibre 19Mbps.
Your internet speed can be influenced by many factors including the quality of your telephone line, the distance to your telephone exchange or local cabinet, interference from nearby devices, wiring within your property and the activity on the sites you're visiting.
Our availability checker will use your postcode and phone number (if you provide it) to give you a good estimate of the speeds you can expect to receive.
● FREE UK phone calls
● Savings on calls to mobiles
● Nothing Changes - just a cheaper home phone bill ● No minimum call spend ● Your number stays the same
● 28 Day Agreement as standard ● UK based customer service ● Seamless and hassle free transfer
● FREE Discount Club Membership - worth £50 per year and could save you £1,500 per year
Pay 12 months advance with a non-refundable payment of £174 (£14.50 per month) & saveSave £65.88 per year
(against BT £19.99 monthly standard line rental)
Our special line rental deal on an 18 month agreement is up to 15% cheaper than BT
Our standard line rental on a 28 day rolling agreement is at least 10% cheaper than BT£17.99
|Compare BT™ prices with Direct Save Telecom|
|Excludes BT™ special promotions. Source of BT™ prices bt.com 01/10/2018|
|Call Type||Charge Type||Direct Save||British Telecom||SAVING|
|UK Call Rate||pence per minute||13p||15p||13%|
|UK Mobile Call Rate||pence per minute||16p||18p||11%|
|UK Mobile AnyTime Op3 Rate||pence per minute||7.95p||9p||12%|
|Call Set Up||pence per call||22p||23p||4%|
|Line Rental - standard||per month||£17.99||£19.99||10%|
|Line Rental - advance||per month||£14.50||£17.40||17%|
|Anytime Call Plan||per month||£8.75||£9.99||12%|
|Eve. & Wkend Call Plan||per month||£3.95||£4.50||12%|
All tariffs and packages are backed with UK based broadband support and customer service.
Compare us against the rest of the broadband market.
● All home phone option plans are free to join, unless we are installing a new telephone line. Free Set Up for our broadband and fibre to the cabinet contract deals. For our No Contract Broadband and Fibre Deals there is a one off set up fee of £24.95
● All broadband and fibre packages include line rental (no additional line rental charge).
● To transfer your home phone free of charge a BT™ type line is required. Transfer typically takes 14 days.
● Cable home phone customers (Virginmedia) can save even more
see our home phone comparison against Virginmedia for more details
For cable lines we need to install a new home phone line as our lines are based on the BT Wholesale and Openreach infrastructure.
● We are currently running a promotion for new telephone line installations - it costs only £44.95 to install a new home phone (our normal price is £118.80 and BT™ charge £140.00 for line rental customers and £49.95 for broadband customers).
● Our discounted 12 month advance line rental offer (line rental saver) is non refundable and only available on Line rental and call plans (not broadband or fibre packages). When the 12 months expires you will automatically be charged at our standard pay monthly line rental rate.
● Subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, please see our website for full details.
● Direct Debit paying customers only.
● Free calls limited to the first 60 minutes of each call to numbers starting 01, 02 (UK local and national) and 03
● Free calls of up to 60 minutes duration, fair use policy applies - see terms and conditions.
● "no contract" and "non contract" refers to our 28 day rolling agreements where the minimum term is 28 days - no long term contract subject to our terms and conditions
Prices effective 10th December 2018