● All home phone option plans are free to join, unless we are installing a new telephone line. We currently have Free Set Up on our non contract broadband deals, this is usually a one off payment of £24.95
● To transfer your home phone free of charge a BT™ type line is required. Transfer typically takes 14 days.
● Cable home phone customers (Virginmedia) can save even more
see our home phone comparison against Virginmedia for more details
For cable lines we need to install a new home phone line as our lines are based on the BT Wholesale and Openreach infrastructure.
● We are currently running a promotion for new telephone line installations - it costs only £29.95 to install a new home phone (our normal price is £118.80 and BT™ charge £130.00).
● Subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, please see our website for full details.
● Direct Debit paying customers only.
● 'Up to' speeds vary and are dependent on how the broadband is delivered to your home. The actual speeds are also affected by where you are, the quality of the telephone line, wireless or hard wiring in your home and the time of day. Up to 38Mb and 76Mb download speeds are available if your line is connected to a local cabinet that has been upgraded to FTTC (Fibre To The Cabinet). Please use our availability checker, this will let you know an estimate of your broadband speed before you order.
● Free calls limited to the first 60 minutes of each call to numbers starting 01, 02 (UK local and national) and 03
● Free calls of up to 60 minutes duration, fair use policy applies - see terms and conditions.
● "no contract" and "non contract" refers to our 28 day rolling agreements where the minimum term is 28 days - no long term contract subject to our terms and conditions
Prices effective 15th February 2016